Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the minerals processing, aggregates, metals refining and recycling industries globally.
We are looking for a Senior Logistics Specialist to support our projects' logistics in the Central Asia region.
- Higher education, Logistics/Supply Chain major is an advantage;
- Relevant experience of working in logistics/technical equipment and spare parts supply (customers’ side) more than 3 years;
- Knowledge of customer legislation;
- Upper-intermediate knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of logistics processes in OEM companies;
- Skills in supply planning;
- Experience in ERP systems (1C, SAP), databases (Excel, Access)
- Goal-oriented, stress-resistant, multitasking, a team player.
The position is temporary (1 year), offers opportunities for professional development in an international team of experts and a competitive compensation package.