We are looking for Personnel Administration Intern!
First of all, for this role we need someone who acquired:
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Business Administration, Human Resources Management;
- At least 1 year of experience in personnel administration (especially in military service reporting) would be a plus;
- Advanced level of English language.
Second of all, we see our perfect candidate as the following:
- Good at communicating with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Willing to learn and advance his/her skills;
- Passionate for excellence in service and team-work;
- Having advanced administrative and analytical skills.
Do you have all these skills? Then see the list of main responsibilities you’ll have on this role:
- Military service reporting;
- Personnel administration activities;
- Provide support with accounting documentation;
- Provide support with training and development activities of organization;
- Participate in HR projects;
- Provide administrative support to HR department employees.
And finally, why to join us? We offer you:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Perfect working environment;
- Exciting projects;
- Opportunity to grow;
- Very friendly and proactive team.