- Higher education (economics, finance, accounting and audit);
- Experience in consulting (tax consultant) - at least 1-3 years, or in the industry as an accountant (or tax accountant) - at least 2-4 years;
- Desire to grow in consulting and be a multidisciplinary specialist;
- Knowledge of the tax legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan: mandatory in terms of VAT, preferably in terms of other taxes;
- Experience with VAT refunds from the budget is a plus;
- Preferably knowledge of one or more accounting programs (1C-Accounting, SAP, Oracle);
- Fluency in Russian is required. Knowledge of English is not lower than upper-intermediate, knowledge of the Kazakh language is encouraged.