EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for a Big Data Engineer to make the team even stronger.
EPAM invites talented and ambitious engineers to become part of our Big Data Solution Practice.
We are looking for people with strive for self-development who are keen on data science and eager to work with Big Data tools and frameworks, NoSQL databases and cutting-edge technologies.
- Work on high-quality architecture and implementation design, collaborating with the customer, system/business analysts and onshore architects
- 3+ years' experience in Java, Scala or Python
- Experience with Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.)
- Extensive experience building scalable, high-performance distributed systems, systems that deal with large data volumes, n-tier, client/server, cluster and load balanced architectures, web applications
- Experience working in agile continuous integration/DevOps paradigm and toolset (JIRA, Git, TDD, Test Automation, Jenkins)
- Solid technical English
- Linux experience
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure
- Working experience with scripting languages – Bash, Python, Groovy
- Machine learning experience
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule