- Higher Education Degree (in Automation Engineering or similar) is mandatory, preferably including education in Western institution of higher learning.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience.
- Fluent knowledge of English language is required (Russian as an option).
- Knowledge and experience in international PMC contracts related to the development and execution EPC Contracts.
- Relevant skills include Instrumentation & Automation System
DCS, ESD, F&G system, RTU/PLC, BMS
Specification, sizing and selection of measuring instrumentation, control and shut down valves, pressure safety valves, slam shut valves, etc.
cables, cable glands, junction boxes sizing, routing, layout
Control Room Layout.
- Experience in selection and integration of instrumentation equipment for Hazardous areas (according to RK-PUE and IEC/NFPA standards)
- Experience in the review of Instrumentation and Automation engineering documentation.
- Preparation and hands-on experience in Instrumentation and Automation engineering documentation (specifications, philosophies, instrumentation equipment data sheets, cause and effect diagrams, logic diagrams, instrument installation drawings, etc.), including training/mentoring of local staff, where applicable.
- Sound knowledge of configuration issues, connectivity between systems, installation of instrumentation (process and secondary connections, ) the requirements of safety related systems.
- Experience in Pipelines, Gas-Turbine Compressors and Power Generation, particularly in respect of Compressor or Power Stations.
- Experience in major Onshore or Offshore Oil & Gas Projects, or for Major Oil Company or EPC Contractor would be a plus.
- Experience in pre-award technical activities, involving qualification of Bidders, would be preferable
- Contracts Development Experience, supporting the drafting of technical scope of work of ITB’s, particularly for EPC scope and Lump Sum conditions.
- Knowledge of relevant IEC, ISO, ISA, API, BS, ITU standards.
- Must have sound knowledge and understanding of technical terms and conditions.
- Familiar with all phases of Engineering Design (i.e. Conceptual, Feasibility, Basic, Feed and Detailed Design).
- Familiar with all phases of EPC Contracts.
- Awareness of compliance and audit processes.
- Ability to identify changes and improvements to the technical documentation and procedures to reflect Client’s changing requirements.
- Knowledge of computer based systems including, CAD, Database Management systems, Excel, Word, Microsoft Office or equivalent software packages.
- Be proactive, a self-starter and ability to work without supervision.
- Systematic thinker and good organizational skills/ time management.
- Strong personality with ability to be firm and persuasive without authority.
- Team player within and across functions.
- Sensitive to Client’s requirements and Client-focused.