- Communicate the construction requirements to all contractors’ and ensuring compliance and conformance with the safety plan, quality plan and Client requirements
- Supervise and guidance of contractor’s supervision to ensure site productivity and efficiency result in meeting contract targets
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of construction contractors within assigned areas
- Provide daily supervisory surveillance checks and records, ensuring that contractors’ management and supervision are providing safe working conditions and permit procedures, protective equipment, experienced / qualified supervision and manpower, with reliable, well maintained equipment to execute the contracted works as per contract schedule and targets
- Routinely study, check, review and validate the discipline scope of work against the appropriate Contract Requisition to ensure the Contractors correctly interpret and comply with the latest revision AFC drawings, quantities, and specifications
- Strong safety awareness and adherence to safe working practices during site execution phase.
- Identify the hand over sequence on a system by system, area by area basis, all scheduled to produce logically planned work completions for commissioning and start-up requirements
Perform other tasks upon request from the Construction Superintendent Pipelines
- Extensive track record of supervising construction activities within Oil & Gas or Petrochemical sector.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English language.
- Substantial experience of supervising construction staff to achieve effective construction execution.
- A degree in a relevant technical discipline is highly desirable, but not essential if the candidate can demonstrate the right level of technical and commercial experience.
- Experience in Pipeline Construction (Trunk lines, Flowlines, Utility Pipelines, etc) is essential.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to supervise multi-discipline teams.
- Read, understand and communicate project’s codes and standards, drawings, specifications and contract documents.
- Highly motivated individual who is capable of working independently and participating with high performance team.
Working knowledge of computer programs including Word, Excel and Power Point
Minimum years of total industry specific experience required for position- 6-10 years
Proficient in ETAP or SKM software required)
- Tengiz 28/28